Taught by Certified Relational Life Therapist Robin McKenna. These in person, 2 day workshops will take place from 9am-5pm on Apr 22-23. Terry Real’s Essential Relationship Skills Bootcamp Workshop is available to any individual or couple, regardless of marital status or sexual orientation, who is focused on improving their relationships and the skills surrounding their interactions. Participants will learn to incorporate more relational knowledge and experience into all relationships. Couples will uncover their current “losing” strategies and learn to practice and apply winning strategies. All individuals will learn how to break the cycle of negative relationship patterns and foster positive interactions.
Please note: Therapists who take this training as a requirement towards becoming certified Relational Life Therapists will attend as participants, not observers.
ALL PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN HOW TO:
• Be connected and protected in relationships
• Use the Five Losing Strategies™
• Practice the Five Winning Strategies™
• Develop healthy listening and responding skills
• Identify where they get stuck the most with their (current or past) partner and learn new ways of getting unstuck
THERAPISTS WHO ATTEND WILL LEARN:
• The skills necessary to teach couples how to assess losing strategies and how to move to the winning strategies
• How to teach the practice of self esteem and to use protective/containing boundaries to be connected and protected in relationships
• How to give couples the tools of relational empowerment and relational reawakening, so that each partner can be lovingly assertive and open up and show up.
• 12 CEUS are available for professionals